I provide my services on my terms, which are pretty straightforward:
- I see clients by appointment only. This means I do not provide services to anyone who has not arranged to meet with me.
- For incalls, the information required to visit my incall will be provided on the day of the meeting. However, to assist clients looking to plan their travel, the name of the street my incall is situated on will be disclosed at the time the meeting is confirmed.
- For outcalls, meetings within a 10km radius of the Sydney CBD do not incur a travel charge; anywhere in metropolitan Sydney outside of that radius incurs a $50 travel charge in addition to my advertised fee.
- For outcalls, the address must be provided in advance and we must have privacy (that is, you are home alone or the only person in your hotel room). If you’d like me to visit you and are staying at a hotel, please provide the name of your hotel when requesting to meet and let me know your room number once you’ve checked in.
- All meetings are one-on-one unless agreed by me in advance. 2-on-1 meetings (where you arrange for the third person to join us) and group/party bookings incur an additional fee of $300 per additional person present per booking, even if they don’t intend to participate.
- All listed services are offered at my sole discretion and will only be provided if all parties consent, me included. I am not required to consent to anything that I consider to be unsafe or likely to cause me injury, or is hazardous to body, health and/or sanity and my decisions are final. If you argue or persist I may terminate the meeting and
- I do not provide unprotected/natural intercourse under any circumstances.
- My advertised rates apply to all meetings, regardless of whether sexual intercourse or “full service” is contemplated or occurs during our time spent together.
- I accept payment of my fees in cash and also via the app Beem (@LLSydney). The nearest ATM is only a 2-minute walk from my incall should you need to withdraw cash on your way to visit me.
- I do not require a deposit to confirm a meeting. However, if you’ve previously no-showed or are requesting to meet outside my usual working hours, I may require payment of fee be made in full prior to confirming your meeting request.
- My fee is to be paid in full within the first 5 minutes of our meeting, and before sexual contact takes place.
- If you’ll be paying in cash and prefer our encounter have a less transactional vibe, you can pfee in an unsealed envelope and leave it on a surface where I can easily see it on arrival, or if you’ll be paying via Beem you’re welcome to pay in advance but please mention this is your intention when I contact you to confirm our meeting so I know to keep an eye out for it.
- In the (highly unlikely) event you change your mind and no longer want to proceed upon meeting me, that’s fine, but please let me know at the outset as once payment is made, it is not refundable except at my sole discretion.
- I don’t charge a fee in the event of a last-minute cancellation, however good ettiquette often dictates the provider be partially compensated for the inconvenience and lost income, especially if you’re hoping she’ll agree to give you another chance and your reason for cancelling was forseeable or within your control. I don’t insist clients do this as I understand there may be good reasons and that mistakes happen, but if you don’t attend your meeting and fail to notify me you need to cancel or reschedule, you may be required to pre-pay my fee for your next meeting before I agree to set aside more time.
Please note: unfortunately I’m unable to take payments by EFTPOS/credit card at the moment. I also do not accept payment via bank transfer/PayID/OSKO, gift cards or prepaid debit cards etc. This both preserves my anonymity and limits my exposure to the risk of a fraudulent payment or chargeback.
- My online booking platform requires clients to provide a first name, email address and mobile number when submitting a request to meet.
- Clients must ensure they provide a valid mobile number but must select whether they want to be contacted by email or SMS.
- The contact details and other personal information of my clients is kept strictly confidential. I am the only person with access to my online booking records, emails and phone and all the information contained therein. Any person who provides their contact information when requesting a booking will not receive unsolicited communications from me in any form or be added to any mailing lists etc.
- To view or change your meeting online in the Client Panel the email address you provide when submitting your request to meet online must be valid or you will not receive the link a link be sent to your nominated email address. If you don’t want to be able to view and reschedule your meeting online you can make up an email address as it does not need to be valid as long as you elect to be contacted by SMS and not email.
- I request clients provide at least 2 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a meeting online. Alternatively, I can be notified by text or email anytime but ask that I be informed as soon as is practicable.